Sunday, May 24, 2009

Poem By John Ryan ( 2RK3 )

If it's only a sign,
I would never let it down,
I love you more than any kind,
no matter in countryside or town.

I can't be like this forever,
I wanted to tell everyone,
But did it happen? never..
My head feels like blowing for just once.

I couldn't be happy,
When I'm not myself,
Just when everything feels irritatingly catchy,
I could be standing on hell.

Why does the ambience is different?
Why am I patheticly care?
But as long as I stay confident,
I know I could even fly in the air.

******************************************************************************
p.s. : John's online.. and switching to his own blog now. see you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi memberi komen anda..

Jemput datang ke blog ini lagi.. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails