Thursday, April 30, 2009

I want to be a panda


I want to be a Panda
I want to roll in snow
The white white snow
What panda would deny its beauty?
What panda wouldnt appreciate it?
I want to run free in the wild
Dashing through a forest of bamboos
Smelling the sweet scent of nature
What panda wont get high?
I want to be a panda
I'd be black and white
I'd be fluffy,very fluffy infact
I'd charm foolish humans
Because if I was a panda
I would be the cutest of all,
The most cheerful of all
The best panda that you'll ever know
I will be the only panda
Who'd rule the world with a bamboo cane
The only one who succeeded in doing so
The only panda,that you'll remember.


Before i die of boredom,kill me for i rather not.




By Iman Sofea -2RK1 / 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi memberi komen anda..

Jemput datang ke blog ini lagi.. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails