Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You'd never realize.

Let me rest
With all lies
Lit up the rest
And let me fly

Set me free
Bind me to the skies
Too curious to have the lead
While a monster's waiting to be freed

Dream the illusion
See the reality
Drowned in your confusion
Pass the thought in the sea

I'll say I hate
I didn't say I'd forget
Didn't say won't forgive
Didn't mention what I promised to give

On the past
I gave you the 'code'
In the end you won't last
Despaired with my hope

You know,
This poem isn't made by usual inspiration
It's like, I'm on a show
Pretending I had all my role


....I don't even know the purpose of the poetry this time, :P



- John Ryan 3C/rk3 ( ukm )



( what's those ukm upm all uitm u u u u u u for? ......... )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi memberi komen anda..

Jemput datang ke blog ini lagi.. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails