Sunday, July 19, 2009

First Chapter To Life ( John Ryan - 2RK3 )

...This words represents a life,
The Story, Chapter one begins,
I've wondered what kinds of people awaits this life,
Even in the beginning it's almost i don't see the ending.

...The piano scores.. matches every move, every scenery.
I've gathered with friends, guiding along with the winds,
Everyone, even myself are worried of my abilities,
I don't want to see anymore cutting limbs.

" Vanish your fears, Cuz' your hero is here. "
No one has ever said such words to me.
Possibilities are zero to make it dear,
Some doesn't even knows the meaning to hear.

...My hopes?
I want to be compassionate, I want to understand everything,
But personality stops my roles,
But i can always lend a listening ear.

I'll face myself, I'll face the truth,
Tears and hurt, outer space and earth,
They meant nothing to me,
Even if you force to kill.

I'll make the reality out of fantasy,
I'll do my way with no fancy,
They will be done silently and quickly,
Because no inquiries and no discovery.

Sometimes, the dramas fits everything,
Once in a lifetime, it reveals everything,
My answers in life, aren't just death of self,
Answers that's not everything done by myself.

------------------------------------------------------


John : It doesn't fit. Do they...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi memberi komen anda..

Jemput datang ke blog ini lagi.. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails