Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Poem

The memories we shared
Ever since we're small
I always cared of them
The wish that still hasnt answered my call
I am running into obstacles
With 1 % of possibilities
Like the light on the candles
Blown away with a single breeze
How must i continue this?
A single drop of sweat
Is a sign of thousand fears
I cannot but hold my tears
I wanted to be strong
Stronger than the stone
But i realized that it was just a fantasy
Fantasies that would not come into reality
I am racing against the stream of time
Every second that counts
Hoping that i would shine
With the imperials at the courts
Making 1000 fold of origami's
Has more possibilities
Than waiting for 1000 more days
To the day that wouldnt have delays
The journey that has passed 4 years
With the help of my friend's cheers
Has made me not alone
To come abroad on the airbourne
There is still worth more than a military's bootcamp
That has many rackets of obstacles
With bringing along a lamp
That would help to see from the darkness
I would be for listening, And always be there for you
I wont give up upon you
To the shining light i see
Will bring victory that will free me




by John Ryan -2RK1/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi memberi komen anda..

Jemput datang ke blog ini lagi.. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails